CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
ANYBODY s.r.o., a company with its registered office at Zelný trh 293/10, Staré Brno, 602 00 Brno, registered in the Commercial Register, File No. C 101753, kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Id. No.: 06378277 (the “Controller”), intends to process information regarding its clients (“data subjects“). Information pertaining to data subjects represents “personal data” within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”).
The Controller will process personal data of data subjects for the purposes of performance of the mutual contract and for marketing activities, and also for their transfer to third parties, where the third parties shall process the data exclusively for the purposes described above. Granting such consent is absolutely voluntary. Moreover, the data subject may revoke the consent at any time by means of a written notice delivered to the Controller. In that case, any personal data processing carried out on the basis of the revoked consent will be terminated without delay. Nonetheless, such revocation of consent in no way prejudices the lawfulness of processing at a time preceding its revocation.
If a data subject grants consent to the Controller to personal data processing, his/her personal data will be processed:
- to the following extent: name; surname; birth identification number or date of birth; address; e-mail address; telephone number; IP address; cookies; identity document number; photocopy of the identity document (ID card, passport, etc.); and
- during the term of the contractual relationship with the Controller and for a period of 3 years after termination of the contractual relationship with the Controller.
Data subjects’ personal data will only be transferred to third parties for the purpose of:
- compliance with the Controller’s legal obligations;
- performance of the Controller’s contractual obligations following from the contract concluded with the data subject;
- the Controller’s own marketing activities;
- exercise and enforcement of legitimate rights and interests of the Controller.
The envisaged recipients of the data subjects’ personal data include, in particular:
- public authorities;
- operators of postal services and electronic communication services;
- insurance companies, governmental authorities, judicial authorities.
A data subject has the right to request that the Controller enable access to his/her personal data (Art. 15 GDPR), the right to their rectification and erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR, respectively); and the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR). Furthermore, the data subject has the right to object to the processing (Art. 21 GDPR). Under the conditions laid down in Article 20 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to portability of personal data concerning the data subject and provided to the Controller. With regard to processing of their personal data, data subjects may contact the Controller by e-mail at email@example.com.
The data subject hereby grants his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data by the Controller for the purposes, to the extent and for the period specified above. The data subject acknowledges that the Controller will keep this consent in its files in order to comply with the Controller’s legal obligation to be able to document that the data subject has given consent to the processing.
Subjekt údajů tímto uděluje svůj souhlas se zpracováním svých osobních údajů Správcem pro účely, v rozsahu a po dobu specifikovanou výše. Subjekt údajů bere na vědomí, že Správce bude tento souhlas archivovat pro účely plnění právní povinnosti Správce být schopen doložit, že subjekt údajů udělil souhlas s prováděným zpracováním.
In Brno, on 1 September 2018
Name and surname: Adam Vodička