GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Anybody hotel is (not only) an accommodation facility situated in a newly refurbished building within the baroque palace of the Abbot of Ždár, which aims primarily at providing an unforgettable and unique experience.
- The concept of the Anybody hotel is not purely about the provision of accommodation services; it primarily provides experience and fun for its guests, who can take on various roles in stories inspired by the 1960s. Some of the decorative items and props are not suitable for children and persons under 18 years of age. If a person under 18 years of age uses the rented premises together with a guest of the hotel, the registered guest assumes all the responsibility for that person.
- The individual rooms are double rooms, intended to accommodate two persons. With regard to its concept, the hotel is not prepared to accommodate children and will not provide extra beds.
- Each room is equipped with a double bed, chairs, closets, electric appliances (minibar, coffee maker), a tablet serving to control the music and lights in the room, and also special props, the list of which is available directly in each room together with an exact list of equipment.
- There is a minibar in each room offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – their cost is not included in the price of accommodation.
- The equipment of each room is remotely inspired by a classic film from the 1960s, and also comprises various props enabling each of the guests to take on a certain role in the story.
- Price of accommodation and related services: The prices of accommodation are based on a price list; for this purpose, the price list is deemed to be the current (updated) calendar available at www.anybody.cz. The current (updated) price of accommodation is available here for each date. The prices may change.
- The rooms are ready for accommodation in each case from 2:00 p.m. (on the date of arrival) and must be left by 10:00 a.m. (on the date of departure).
- An advance payment for accommodation is required in the amount of 100% of the price of accommodation. The advance payment for accommodation and the related services shall be paid in the full amount by a cashless transfer during the booking (i.e. when placing an order for accommodation).
- Further to Section 1837 (j) of the Civil Code, the client cannot withdraw from the accommodation contract with reference to Section 1829 of the Civil Code, as the accommodation provider provides accommodation and the related services on specified dates.
- Once the advance payment on the price of accommodation is made, the client and the accommodation provider are deemed to have entered into an accommodation contract, by virtue of which the accommodation provider undertakes to provide temporary accommodation to the client (guest) for the agreed period of time, and the client undertakes to pay to the accommodation provider the price of accommodation and services associated with the accommodation. By making the advance payment on the price of accommodation, the client explicitly accepts all the terms and conditions of the accommodation contract as specified below.
- The guest shall arrive (anytime after 2:00 p.m.) on the first day of the accommodation at the reception kiosk, where he/she has to enter the number of his/her booking and indicate his/her name and surname, address of permanent residence and identity document number. The guest is obliged to declare truthfully that he/she is a person over 18 years of age. The guest will also provide a deposit of 5,000 CZK here using his/her payment card; the deposit will serve to pay for any potential damage caused to the equipment of the common premises of the hotel, the rooms, their equipment and props by the guest and the person using the room with him/her, if applicable, as well as for the consumption of beverages from the minibar.
- The registration process, as described in paragraph (12) of these Terms and Conditions may also be carried out through the hotel’s web application.
- If the guest is a person other than the client, the guest assumes the obligations of a guest as agreed in the accommodation contract, including all the terms and conditions comprised therein, as at the time when he/she provides the deposit using a payment card. If the deposit is provided by a person other than the guest, the guest assumes the obligations of a guest once he/she first enters the numerical code and enters the room.
- The accommodation provider makes the provision of the accommodation and the related services conditional on the provision of correct and full details on the guest, comprising the name and surname, permanent address, number of the identity document (ID card or passport) and statement that the guest is at least 18 years old. If this information is not provided or the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, the accommodation provider will not provide the accommodation or the related services to the guest, without any entitlement to a refund.
- After the details entered by the guest have been checked and the deposit provided, the guest will be issued with a numerical code enabling him/her to enter the room and the hotel premises. The guest may not disclose this code to an unauthorised person; should he/she do so, he/she will be liable for any and all damage incurred by the accommodation provider in this respect.
- Should the accommodation provider have any doubts as to the correctness and completeness of details on the guest, the provider may also check the accuracy of the details disclosed at any time during the stay; the guest is obliged to provide collaboration to the accommodation provider in this respect.
- The accommodation provider will hand the premises over to the guest in a condition fit for proper use and ensure undisturbed exercise of the guest’s rights associated with the accommodation.
- The guest, and the person using the premises with the guest, shall use the premises properly and receive services associated with the accommodation; he/she may not make any substantial changes to the premises without consent of the accommodation provider.
- Inside each room, there is a list of items comprising the equipment and furnishing of the room, as well as the related props, with specification of the prices of the individual objects. The list also specifies the beverages in the minibar (incl. their prices). The guest is obliged to check without undue delay that the equipment and furnishing of the room, and the related props, are complete and free of defects, and also check the number of beverages in the minibar; any defects have to be reported by the guest to the accommodation provider without delay. If the guest does not report any defects, it shall be deemed that the room has been taken over in a perfect condition, including all the equipment, furnishing and minibar with beverages.
- Smoking and handling open fire are strictly prohibited on all the premises of the hotel, and it is also prohibited to bring into the hotel any weapons and other dangerous objects and substances.
- A fire sensor is installed in each room; it will set off fire alarm if smoke is detected. If this occurs as a result of violation of the ban on smoking or handling open fire, the guest is obliged to compensate the accommodation provider for any and all damage caused by the fire alarm. In case of violation of the ban on smoking or handling open fire, the guest and the person using the hotel room with the guest may be ordered to leave the hotel without a refund.
- No animals are allowed in hotel rooms and the common premises of the hotel. In case of violation of the prohibition to have an animal on the hotel premises, the guest and the person using the hotel room with the guest may be ordered to leave the hotel without a refund.
- Given that the accommodation provider does not have any suitable premises available for such a purpose, the provider cannot take any money, jewellery and other valuables into custody.
- If no damage has been caused to the property of the accommodation provider and no beverages have been consumed from the minibar, the deposit will be released. Otherwise, the deposit will be released minus any amounts required to pay for beverages consumed from the minibar or to compensate any damage.
- Should there be any damage to the room, its equipment or furnishing, any loss of or destruction of the equipment or the props, the guest is obliged to report this fact to the provider without delay. The same applies if the guest finds any defect of the equipment or furnishing.
- The guest and the person using the hotel room with the guest are obliged to act so as not to hinder undisturbed use of other rooms. In case of repeated breach of this obligation, the provider may order them to leave the hotel without a refund.
- At the end of the stay, the guest is obliged to hand the room over in the condition in which it was taken over by the guest, including all the furnishing, equipment and props, and pay the price of the beverages consumed from the minibar. An authorised member of the provider’s staff will check the room before it is handed over to the next guest, but not later than 12 hours from the handover of the room. The deposit or its part will be released based on paragraph (24) of these Terms and Conditions within 72 hours.
- If the equipment, furnishing or props are damaged during the guest’s stay at the hotel, the guest is obliged to compensate such damage to the accommodation provider in money. The value of objects comprised in the list of things constituting the equipment and furnishing of the room, and also the related props, will be determined based on the prices specified in that list; if damage is caused to any other property of the accommodation provider, the compensation shall cover the actual costs of repair or acquisition of a defect-free thing.
- If compensation for any damage is not settled from the deposit, the guest is obliged to pay the compensation within five days of the end of the accommodation.
- If any damage to the property of the accommodation provider is caused by a person using the hotel room together with the guest, the guest is liable to the accommodation for the damage caused by that person jointly and severally with him/her.
- If the client is a person other than the guest, the client stands surety for the performance of any obligation of the guest towards the accommodation provider.
- If circumstances arise on the part of the accommodation provider due to which accommodation services cannot be provided, the client has the right to a refund of the entire price paid for the stay. However, neither the client nor the guest are entitled to any further compensation.
- The client may terminate the accommodation contract at any time without a notice period. The contractual relationship terminates once such a manifestation of will is delivered to the accommodation provider. Unless the contract is terminated on grounds attributable to the accommodation provider, the client is obliged to pay a cancellation fee to the accommodation provider in an amount depending on the time of termination. If the contract is terminated more than 90 days before the beginning of the stay, the client will pay no cancellation fee. If the accommodation contract is terminated at least 31 but no more than 90 days before the beginning of the stay, the client is obliged to pay a cancellation fee of 40% of the price of the accommodation; if the accommodation contract is terminated at least 8 but no more than 30 days before the beginning of the stay, the client is obliged to pay a cancellation fee of 70% of the price of the accommodation; and if the accommodation contract is terminated 7 days and less before the beginning of the stay, the client is obliged to pay a cancellation fee of 90% of the price of the accommodation. The cancellation fee may also be settled by means of a unilateral set-off of the accommodation provider’s claim for payment of the cancellation fee against the client’s claim for a refund of the price of the cancelled accommodation. If the accommodation contract is terminated on grounds attributable to the accommodation provider, the provider is not entitled to charge any cancellation fee. In extraordinary situations, the accommodation provider may waive the cancellation fee in whole or in part; a decision to this effect is exclusively up to the accommodation provider.
- The accommodation provider may terminate the contract without a notice period before expiry of the stipulated period if the guest, despite having been warned, materially breaches his/her obligations under the contract, or good morals.
- The booked dates can be changed only on the basis of an agreement with the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider is not obliged satisfy such a request.
- The accommodation provider is not liable for any injuries sustained by the guest or other person, or damage to, loss or destruction of their property unless the accommodation provider directly causes such a consequence. The guests take on roles in stories involving the use of various props available in their rooms at their own risk and on their own responsibility.
- The client acknowledges that even if the guest does not use the accommodation and related services, the client is not entitled to a refund of the price paid for the stay or its part unless the client and the accommodation provider agree otherwise.
- Should the guest leave early without any fault on the part of the accommodation provider, the provider will not be obliged to refund to the client the price paid for the accommodation or any part thereof.
- The guest acknowledges that the common premises of the hotel and the building where the hotel is located are secured by a camera surveillance system.
- The common premises of the hotel and individual hotel rooms must not be used for any commercial purposes without the accommodation provider’s explicit prior written consent. In case of breach of this obligation, the accommodation provider has the right to claim payment of a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 500,000.
- The accommodation provider does not provide any sexual services.
In Brno, on 1 September 2018
Adam Vodička, Executive Director
Zelný trh 293/10
Id. No.: 06378277
Tax Id. No.: CZ06378277